The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Trade: Sportscards From the Dollar Store

I recently made a trade with Douglas from Sportscards From the Dollar Store and it was awesome! Douglas contacted me about wanting a card from my trade bait link and that was that.  Once he told me that he had an Alen Hanson Sterling auto I said I was game.

As you can see that was just the tip of the iceberg as he sent me a ton of Pirates and even WVU guy Geno Smith!.  I scanned some of my favorites, but there was a ton more.  I loved the old Bob Walk and Van Slyke cards.

Please take a look at Douglas's blog and start working out a trade.  He has lots of interests so I'm sure everybody can find something he needs.  Believe me you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Douglas. Shoot me a message if you even want to deal again.




No comments:

Post a Comment